Hello Guys welcome to educational and career help desk, Here is latest employee news of government Job Vacancy in Prisons Department. Maharashtra Prisons Department has delivered notification for the recruitment of 128 Various Vacancies 2013.This is going to fill its posts through a vacancy, the detail is given below.
Candidates are advised to read carefully all the instructions for submission of application. Essential qualifications, pay, general conditions, online application format and other details are available on Official website.
All eligible candidates can apply online from 12/08/2013 to 04/09/2013 with the help of official website. Other required details like age limitation, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, selection process, pay scale and how to apply are given below.
Details in short:
- Name of organization: Maharashtra Prisons Department
- Total no of posts: 128 Various Posts
- Name of posts: Junior Translators
- Last date: 04/09/2013
- Qualification: 10th / 10+2 / Degree
- Age limit: 18 to 33 years
- Application fee: Rs. 250 to 500/-
- Pay Scale: Not mentioned
- Mode of application: online
- Website: http://oasis.mkcl.org/prison
Full Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 128 Posts
Name and No of the post:
- Jail Officer: 51 posts
- Miling Supervisor: 01 post
- Galicha Panjadaree Director: 01 post
- Preparatory: 01 post
- Bricklayer: 01 post
- Director of Braili Script: 01 post
- Chemistry Advisor: 01 post
- Laboratory Technicians: 03 posts
- Weaving Director: 04 posts
- Director of Sewing: 03 posts
- Director of Black smith work: 03 posts
- Charmakala Director: 01 post
- Bakery Director: 02 posts
- Carpentry Director: 02 posts
- Warper: 06 posts
- Karavatya: 01 post
- Mechanic: 05 posts
- Shorthand: 04 posts
- Teacher: 12 posts
- Home Supervisor: 01 post
- Senior Clerk: 20 posts
- Peon: 04 posts
- Candidate`s age should be between 18 to 33 years as on 31/01/2013.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates must be posses 10th / 10+2 / Degree from any recognized board or universities.
- For more details please visit official website.
- Candidates has to pay Rs. 500/- for Unreserved
- No fee for Ex-Serviceman.
- Rs. 250/- for Reserved categories candidates
- Fee can be paid through challan in state bank of India.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online through website http://oasis.mkcl.org/prison from 12th Aug, 2013 (Monday) to 4th September, 2013 (Wednesday).
Instructions for Online Applying:
- First log on to the official website http://oasis.mkcl.org/prison
- Now click on Apply Online.
- Select a post you want to apply.
- Choose Exam Centre and fill all the details in application form. Get Examination ID
- Take print out of Bank Challan or use the online payment to make the payment of application fee at State Bank of India and get the Transaction ID & Date.
- Make payment and revisit the website and this time select the Login link.
- Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
- Fill all details including fee payment details, check once for errors and submit the online application.
- Then candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
- Now Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
- Starting Date for Applying Online: 12/08/2013
- Last Date for Applying Online: 04/09/2013
- Last Date for Payment of Fee in SBI: 06/09/2013