National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a National Level Entrance Exam Conducted every year by Council of Architecture (COA). Through NATA 2014 a candidate can take admission in Bachelor of Architecture in any government or Private colleges across India.
Here you will get full details about NATA 2014 application form, important dates, educational qualification, age limitation, how to apply, Admit Card, Previous year Cut Off Marks, Model Question Paper, Previous year Answer Key, Counseling Schedule & seat allotment process.
NATA 2014 Details in short:-
1. Name of entrance exam conductor: National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA)
2. Name of entrance exam: National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
3. Courses offer: B.Arch
4. Mode of application: online
5. Application fee: RS 800 to RS. 1000/-
6. Educational qualification: 12th/Intermediate
7. Last date of application: March 2014
8. Opening date of application: November, 2013
9. Official website: http://www.nata.in/
Full details NATA Exam 2014:-
NATA 2014 Eligibility
· Candidates having 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent exam with mathematics as one of the subject will be eligible for admission to B.Arch.
NATA 2014 Exam Pattern:
1. The questions will be theoretical drawing based, focusing especially on imagination and proportion.
2. It will be 200 marks exam, with equal allotment of 100 marks to drawing and aptitude.
NATA 2014 Admit card:
· Will be available at official website
NATA 2014 Last Year Cutoff Marks:
· Will Update Soon…
NATA 2014 Syllabus:
· Will Update Soon…
· Student will be selected on the basis of the NATA scores and rank obtained in the exam 2014.
· Registration for NATA 2014: March 2014
· NATA Exam Dates: 20/03/2014 – 31/08/2014
· NATA Score Card: Available after four days of test
(A). Council of Architecture:
Core 6A, 1st Floor, India Habitat Center
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003.
CDSA Campus, Survey no. 58 & 49/4, Bavdhan Khurd, Paud-Pirangut Road,
(Before Ambrosia Resort; Off Chandni Chowk)
Pune – 411021, Maharashtra, India.