Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) University has released a latest notification regarding Engineering Entrance Examination known as VITEEE 2014. It is an entrance exam for admission into various B-Tech programmes in Tamil-Nadu.
Here you will get full details about VITEEE 2014 application form, important dates, educational qualification, age limitation, how to apply, Admit Card, Previous year Cut Off Marks, Model Question Paper, Previous year Answer Key, Counseling Schedule & seat allotment process.
VITEEE 2014 Details in short:-
- Name of entrance exam conductor: Vellore Institute of Technology
- Name of entrance exam: VITEEE 2014
- Courses offer: B-Tech
- Mode of application: online/offline
- Application fee: RS. 900/ or 950(for offline)
- Educational qualification: 12th/Intermediate
- Application fee can pay by: Online (Credit card/Debit card /Net banking) or offline(DD)
- Age limitation: Minimum 17 years
- Last date of application: January 2014 (Tentative)
- Opening date of application: 2nd december 2014
- Official website: http:// www.vit.ac.in
Postal Address: The Director – UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore- 632 014, Tamil Nadu, India
Phone No: +91-416-2202247, 2202168, 2202157, 2202125
E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Starting date of application: 2nd December, 2014
- Last date of application form: January 2014 (Tentative)
- Date of Exam: April 2014 (Tentative)
- Result date: May 2014 (Tentative)
- Counseling: July 2014 (Tentative)
About BVP University:
The Vellore Institute of Technology was founded in 1984 as a self-financing institution called the Vellore Engineering College. This institution offers 18 undergraduate and 34 post graduate programmes across India.