Hello candidates welcome to educational and career help desk. Here is latest employment news of UPSC for CDS I Exam 2014. Union Public Service Commission released a notification for conducting the Combined Defence Services Examination-I (CDS-I) 2014. The UPSC CDS I exam 2014 notification has been expected to be released officially on 02/11/2013.
Know About UPSC CDS-I Exam 2014:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is responsible for conducting the Combined Defence Services Examination-I (CDS-I) for admission in various departments Indian Defence. The candidates who will be declared qualify after all rounds of the recruitment, will be placed in Indian Naval Academy, Indian Military Academy, Air Force Academy and officers Training Academy. Combined defence services examination is one of the prominent exams conducted by UPSC (Union Public service Commission) for the different areas of defence courses.
This exam takes candidates for different academics such as—-
- Indian Military Academy-250 posts
- Indian Naval Academy- 40 posts
- Air Force Academy-32 posts
- Officers Training Academy Men-175 posts
- Officers Training Academy Women- 12 posts
The candidates must be the person of India or subject of Bhutan, Nepal, or Refugee of Tibetan who came over to India before 1962.
The candidates should have degree from recognized University with Mathematics and Physics in 10+2 level. All the candidates having degree in Engineering are also eligible to apply.
Candidate`s age may vary according to their filled of job. There may be relaxation in age as per govt. rules.
- For Indian Military Academy- 19-24 Years
- For Naval Academy- 19-22 Years
- For Air Force Academy- 19-23 Years
- For Officers’ Training Academy- 19-25 Years
Visit official site for more details
- An applicant have to pay Rs.200/-
- No fee for Female/SC/ST applicants.
- Fee payment is done by online or by offline mode.
- Online should be done by credit / debit card and offline is done by challan payment.
- Pay Scale falls in between Rs. 15600/- to Rs.90000/- variation depends as per the Rank and designation.
- Written test
- Personal interview
The written exam will be in multiple type questions. There are of 100 marks in each subject, and time duration of exam is 2 hours in each section.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in on or before last date of online application. After successful submission of online application, a candidate should retain a print copy of system generated filled application from and other required documents for future use.
Instructions for online application:
- All eligible and interested candidates should read instructions before filling online application.
- Candidates should have a valid Email Id.
- Candidates should scan their recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Now log on to official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on CDS-I exam 2014 online application
- Now fill all the required options carefully.
- Recheck the filled options before submission of online application form.
- Make payment through credit/debit/net-banking or other mean.
- Take a copy of filled application for future use.
The tentative dates for the examination of CDS-I, 2014 are as follows-
- Date of issue of the official notification: 02/11/2013
- The applications are expected to be received till: 02/12/2013
- Downloads of the admit card will start from: 20/01/2013
- Written examination is to be held on: 09/02/2014
NOTE: Candidates are advised to keep visit our website to know more recent notification about the UPSC CDS-I examination 2014. A candidate can bookmark this webpage for future use or can follow us on facebook, Twitter or Google +.UPSC CDS-Exam-2014- Full Syllabus UPSC CDS-Exam-2014-Tricks And Tips http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php