Hello Guys welcome to educational and career help desk, Here is latest employee news of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) 2013. Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has released a recruitment notification of Direct Recruitment for 41610 Reserve Police, Fireman & other Vacancies. This is going to fill its posts through a vacancy, the detail is given below.
The Uttar Pradesh Police force is the energetic force in India. Now this force required well mannered and strong candidates for this recruitment. So all candidates of who want to working as per the recruitment then you should apply it.
All eligible and interested candidates may apply through online from 18/07/2013 to 18/08/2013. Other required details like age limitation, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, selection process, pay scale and how to apply are given below.
Details in short:
- Name of organization: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)
- Total no of posts: 41610 vacancies
- Name of posts: Constable, Reserve Police, Fireman posts
- Last date: 18/08/2013
- Qualification: 12th Class/ Higher Secondary
- Job type: Government
- Duration: Full time
- Pay Scale: Pay band Rs.5200-20200/-
- Age limit: 18 to 25 years
- Application fee: Rs. 200/-
- Mode of application: online
- Selection process: Written exam/ Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Exam
- Website: http://www.uppbpb.gov.in
Full Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 41610 posts
Name of the Post:
- Reserve Police: 35, 500 Posts
- Police Regional Armed Constabulary: 4,033 Posts
- Fireman: 2,077 Posts
- Starting Date to Obtain OMR Application in Post Offices: 18/07/2013.
- Last Date for Submission of OMR Application in Post Offices: 20/08/2013.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 18/07/2013.
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 18/08/2013.
- Closing Date for Making Payment of Application Fee: 19/08/2013.
- Last Date for Online Submission of Applications: 20/08/2013.
- Candidates` age must be between 18 to 22 years for male candidates and 18 to 25 years for female candidates as on 01/07/2013.
- Age relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
- Candidates must possess 12th class pass or equivalent.
- Visit official notification for more details.
All candidates have to pay Rs.200/- as application fee in the shape of system generated challan in SBI/ Punjab National Bank.
Pay band Rs.5200-20200/- Grade pay – Rs.2000/-
Height and Chest information:
- For Male: Candidates 168 CMS for General category and 160 CMS for backward caste.
- For Female: Candidates 152 CMS for General category and 147 CMS for backward caste.
- For Male: Aspirants 79 cms to more than 84 cms for General stream and 77 cms to 82 cms for backward stream.
- For Male: Minimum 40 KG.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Performance in Physical Fitness Test & Written Test.
How to Apply:
- All interested and eligible candidates have to apply online through any official website http://www.uppbpb.gov.in or http://prpb.up.nic.in from 18/07/2013 to 18/08/2013.
- No need to submit any mark lists, certificates along with online application or by post.
Instructions for online Applications:
- Candidates are first required to obtain the OMR Application from the Post Office by paying the prescribed amount.
- Fill the form with all details and submit it in the same branch.
- Now, Candidates have to visit the official website http://uppbpb.gov.in & http://prpb.up.nic.in for filling the online form.
- Before going to fill the form, candidates should have scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on “Candidates Registration “link and fill the form.
- Now take the print out of registration slip and E-Challan.
- Go to SBI/Punjab national Bank and make payment.
- After one day again login and fill the transaction ID, Journal number and all other details.
- Upload Scanned photo and signature.
- At last click on submit button and take print out of application form.